Thursday, May 16, 2013

Treasure Cay- May 16

Happy Birthday to our oldest daughter!  Katy is 25 today--she never has liked getting older.  On her third birthday she cried because she wanted to be two--go figure.  She is in Charleston with her friends to attend a wedding for her friend Champagne.  I am sure she is having fun at the wedding and all the pre-wedding festivities.  

We left Man-O-War early to head to Treasure Cay.


I like this boat moored beside us
The bow of the boat as we exit Man-o-War with the flag flying

As soon as we got to the anchorage at Treasure Cay, I walked Caroline and Lainey to the beach.  We sat down to soak up the sun and gaze at the beautiful water.  After a while, we headed to the pool, then to the boat to clean up for pizza night at the Treasure Cay Marina.  

The restaurant was packed for pizza night. 

"Happy Birthday Katy"
Piper waiting for some pizza
Hey they have pizza over there--maybe I'll just go visit them

Lainey giving me "The Look"
"If I can't have any pizza, then take me home."

No comments:

Post a Comment