Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Costumes!


While in Athens a few weeks ago, I stumbled upon some of the cutest pet costumes.  It took me a long time to decide which ones to buy for Jack and Piper. (Katy is upset that I didn't buy on for the grand dog Hobie, I don't really have a good explanation for my actions)

I decided to give Steve a preview of the costumes.  I haven't heard him laugh so much since the time the girls made him taste the cake pops I made.  (I willl try to find the link to the video they made of him--it is hysterical)

Jack jumped right into the chair in the office.
Steve can't believe what he is seeing...



Please get this off of me Mom
What are they doing now?
If I dress up like this he might give me a treat!
Piper is less than enthusiastic about this costume.  She is just waiting for a treat.  We plan to be on the boat in a marina somewhere for Halloween.  It's been a very long time since we took the kids trick or treating so this year we will take the dogs and hand out treats to everyone at the marina.  Sounds like fun to me!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny right there-I don't care who you are!

    Good to see Jack feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eddie! Jack is so much better--I would hope so with all the medications he is taking. He is with us on this trip to Titusville and he is very much enjoying all the attention!

    ReplyDelete