Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Comments Please--This is a test.

The comments section of my blog has gone haywire and I need your help in diagnosing the problem.   I have re-set all the comments settings and need some of you to comment to see if I have repaired the problem.  For those of you who are new to commenting--read the steps below.  For those of you who know how to comment--please skip ahead and write your comment.  I should receive email notification that you have posted a comment.  

Step 1: Click on the Comments or No Comments words at the end of this post.  


Step 2:  A new screen opens that has a Post a Comment Section.  Please write your comments here.



Step 3:  After typing your comment, there is a drop down menu under "Comment As" from which you may choose from Google, LiveJournal, WordPress, Typepad, Aim, OpenID, Name/URL and Anonymous. Choose whichever of these you want.  Choose Anonymous if you do not have an account with any of the previous.

Step 4: Click Publish or Preview.  Preview gives you a chance to edit, Publish--does just that.

Step 5. A word verification screen will pop up before the comment is published.  Just type in whatever word you see.

Step 6.  The comment is posted.

Thank you so much for helping me.  Please email me at meanderingjoy@gmail.com and let me know if any problems arose and you were not allowed to comment.


Joy

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a rather lame way to get folks to comment on your blog but I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete