Monday, December 22, 2014

Marvelous (not Amazing) Garden Lights-Holiday Nights

Yesterday I blogged about our evening at the Botanical Gardens.  I wrote that the event is impressive but not amazing.  I promised the back story on "Amazing".  Bill commented on our ride how he thinks the word Amazing is over used.  We all agreed and we are now trying to find other words other than amazing to describe our experiences. Now that I have let you in on our little pet peeve, I wonder  how often you hear the word amazing used to describe events that are not truly amazing.  We had a marvelous time visiting  the Garden Lights at the Botanical Gardens.  


Outstanding Orchestral Orbs


Beautiful Butterfly



Curious Cornstalks


Stupendous Shaggy Dog


Magical Unicorn



Stunning Sapphire 




Peaceful Prayer
If you know the name of the above display, please let me know.  I say it is Mary the mother of Jesus since it is Christmas time.  

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment