Monday, October 19, 2015

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort or Hey--Remember Me?

Hey Remember Me?  I used to write a blog about our boating/life adventures.  Our boating adventures have taken a bit of a back seat because I (we) was/were so homesick after our last voyage that I needed to spend more time at home.  I have gotten side tracked with all the things that go along with being at home and had put writing on the back burner.  As I try to get my self back on course and return to my semi consistent writing habit.  


Continuing with our last land adventure to visit Caroline...Please read!!


Twelve miles south of Grand Teton National Park is the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, Wyoming.  It is named for Jackson Hole valley known for its steep terrain  It's vertical drop is one of the highest in North America at 4,140 feet.  Of course, there was no snow, but we could ride the tram to the top for a snack and great conversation with Caroline.







We love our deep, insightful and thoughtful conversations with Sweet Caroline.  We know we must frustrate her to no end when we ask probing questions and make her defend her stances on everything.   She forces me to research topics before discussion so that I have a basis for my opinions.




Joy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back - you've been missed almost every morning.....

    ReplyDelete