Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hello Again!!!

Hello!  I hope you remember me....


I haven't been writing on the blog because the internet at the marina is abysmal.  I got caught up for a while after a visit to the library--but I fell behind again.  


The marina is small just a few regular daily residents.  Many of the boats have started clearing out headed north or to the Bahamas.  We have spent a great deal of time exploring the surrounding communities and finding places to play pickle ball. 

I enjoy walking through the neighborhood to get in my goal of 10,000 steps a day my Fitbit. The homes are beautiful--its fun to imagine living in one of these coastal retreats.  I have most enjoyed the flowers--Can you name any of these? 







The most beautiful are the orchids 






Joy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Great pix - where is this marina?

    ReplyDelete