Friday, May 16, 2014

Just My Imagination

Is it just my imagination or is that Mick Jagger and Keith Richards in Monroe, Georgia?  No it is not my imagination.  That really is Mick and Keith--or is it?  One of our favorite activities in Monroe is the First Friday Concerts they schedule May through September.  While home recently we went to hear the Jagged Stones.  The Jagged Stones are a tribute band to the famous Rolling Stones.  The lead singer has all of the moves and mannerisms down for the famous Mick Jagger.  The band has alot of fun on stage and is happy to interact with the audience at this small town venue on the court house steps. 

While the music is entertaining, Steve and I enjoy seeing friends from Monroe.  Since we are aboard Meandering Joy sometimes more than we are at home, we don't have much opportunity to catch up with old friends. Strolling along the the tree lined Broad Street visiting with friends is much like strolling along the docks of our favorite marina...


I took a few shots with my phone--not so great, but you get the picture.

Mick--Sideview

Scary Halloween type picture at the courthouse

That's Keith all aglow     



No comments:

Post a Comment