Friday, November 1, 2013

A Bridesmaid Luncheon




(I tried 4 times to post the food pictures down below, but Blogger was having nothing to do with that)

Whirlwind is the word to describe the last week.  After leaving Meandering Joy in Titusville last week, we headed home and then headed to Greensboro NC for a wedding.  Laura Robson married Neal Sharpe on Saturday.  Laura is the daughter of Charlene and Dave.

Let me back track a little.  Many years ago we started a Sunday School Class at First Methodist Church in Lawrenceville with three other families--The Martin's, The Robson's, the Moreman's and us.  We named our class Lifeline because we all enjoyed boating, sailing, playing by the water and going to the beach.  We began traveling together and became fast friends.  When we met there were only 4 children between us--now there are 9.  Now two of the nine are married.  One of the nine has a child.

Robert and Lauren got married in 2011 (I think) before I started blogging so I don't have a post for them.  I will try to look back at my photos and add them to my blog in the near future.  Robert and Lauren have a son, Charles.

Back to the wedding.

On Friday Robin, Nancy and I along with Charlene's friend Donna from Summerfield, hosted a bridesmaid luncheon for Laura.  Donna was kind enough to have the luncheon at her house.  Donna is super talented at decorating.

Beautiful Table

Fun---Gifts!


Hearts on the Chandelier




Spotted this in the dining room plant!














No comments:

Post a Comment