Monday, November 18, 2013

The Edison Ford Museum

We started our self guided tour by spending some time in the Edison/Ford Museum.  Steve was fascinated with the cars- imagine that--I enjoyed  reading the quotes written on the walls. 







I need some help in preventing the glare--from my photographer friends.      


For some reason these quotes and photgraph remind me of a poem by Shel Silverstein that my dear friend Nancy can quote--I have to look it up--it goes like this.
 There are too many kids in this tub
There are too many elbows to scrub
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine
There are too many kids in this tub.



Imagine having to crank the car to get it going in the morning--



After a brief explanation we took off for the self guided audio tour of the grounds and homes. 

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment