Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Peanuts Movie

A few days ago I saw something flying high above Bold Springs.  


I had to stop the car to determine what I was actually seeing.  Alas--it was a blimp advertising The Peanuts Movie.  Apparently there is a new movie in which Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus and the rest of the gang are the stars.  Snoopy takes to the skies to pursue the Red Baron while Charline Brown has his own heroic quest.  Upon further research, I discovered that this movie is playing at our local theater.  I have to confess that I love all Charlie Brown specials.  


"A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" will be aired on Thursday, November 26 at 8pm on ABC.  A celebration "It's Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown" will air on Monday, November 30  at 8 pm followed by "A Charlie Brown Christmas" at 9.  You can bet that I will be watching these.

Happy Weekend!

Joy














1 comment:

  1. Perhaps a Blimp could be The Captain's next adventure!

    ReplyDelete