Saturday, February 22, 2014

Visitor's from Home

On Saturday, Dee and her son Emory  came to visit us.  Emory competed in a Spartan race at Raymond James field in Tampa on Saturday morning.  After they made a trip to St. Pete Beach and Pass-a-Grille Beach, they came by to visit on the boat and to join us for dinner.  

I love to experiment when guests come to dinner so --guess what--I tried some new recipes.   

We had bacon wrapped quail, pork tenderloin, salad, zucchini quinoa pilaf and rice.  Emory helped me with the salad.  I let him use my new spiralizer.  










Emory was so kind to play along with me while playing out  my dream to have a cooking show on television.  He is a great kid! Best Wishes to Emory as he graduates from high school this year.  





Still loving my spiralizer.  We put the spiral cucumber slices into a salad.  

Earlier in the day I prepared the quail.  It doesn't get much easier than this recipe.  Wrap the quail in bacon.  Spray a pan with PAM, then pour a stick of melted butter over the quail.   Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.  Delicious.


We had a great visit with Dee and Emory.  Hope they can come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment