Friday, February 14, 2014

Williams Sonoma

I had a great  visit Williams Sonoma last week and discovered the Paderno Spiralizer.  I went back this week before our epic snow storm and purchased one for myself.  The spiralizer has two blades which  cut both thin and thick spirals that look like curly fries from Arby's and a third blade which makes ribbon type strands  The Spiralizer can be used on carrots, beets, potatoes, apples, zucchini and more. 


For my first experience, I chose zucchini. 




All of the recipes I found recommended using the spaghetti shaped zucchini like spaghetti noodles and pour sauce atop.  I resorted to my usual way to cook zucchini--stir fried with garlic and olive oil.  It was delicious with a little Parmesan sprinkled on top.  
I am taking the spiralizer with me to the boat--get ready for more recipes!!!

1 comment:

  1. But you could have bought Ron Popiel's Ronco Veg-O-Matic for less. It slices, it dices....for only 19.99... but wait there's more....

    http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/641315-as-seen-on-tv-ronco-veg-o-matic.html?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&gclid=COiciZOHzLwCFRRo7AodKBsALg#.Uv5GtoVnClY?prodps=64&prods=r&prodvm=g

    ReplyDelete