Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Life In Pieces

Life in Pieces is a new sitcom on CBS this season.  It is on Thursday evenings at 8:30.  The show is broken into four short stories with each one dealing with one of the four branches of the Short family. James Brolin and Diane Weist play  the parents-Joan and John Short.  of three adult children:  Greg, Heather and Matt.  

I have not seen all of the episodes so I cannot vouch for the humor in these but the most recent Episode 9  inspired me to write about the show.  Lainey was watching it with me.  We both laughed out loud.  I laughed louder when I watched it a second time with Steve and will probably laugh even more when I watch it a third time when Caroline gets home.  

You should be able to see Episode 9 named: Hospital Boudoir Time Out Namaste by clicking on CBS.  



Joy

1 comment:

  1. Hummm - thanks - we are always looking for good TV. Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete