Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 27, 2012


November 27, 2012

My favorite time of day on the boat is early morning.  I love watching the sun come up and the people of the marina across the way start to move around.  I feel as if I am watching a village wake up.  I am usually up before Steve.  At home, he is usually up and moving first. There is no sun coming up this morning.  It is raining.  Our first day on the boat with rain.  Steve got up in the middle of the night because he thought the rain sounded like mice chewing through the hull.  Yikes--if I had known that, would not have been able to sleep.  The world is covered in a blanket of gray as I look across the water. 

We plan to take the boat out today to fill up with fuel and use the fuel polisher.  I think a fuel polisher cleans the fuel.  We are also going to learn how to pump out the black tank.   Mick plans to work on the television again today.  I found out last night at dinner that Dee Dee also likes to watch "The Five" on Fox News.  She invited me over to watch it too if our DirecTV is not repaired by 5:00.   I may go on over even if our television is connected--I have discovered a kindred spirit.  

Colossians 3:15, Acts 9:18, Revelation 19:3-6, Psalm100:4-5
I continue to read Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  She writes today that "A life of praise and thankfulness becomes a life filled with miracles."  I suppose there are many miracles that I have overlooked because I have been too caught up in my own thoughts and worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment