Friday, January 18, 2013

Favorites Friday


January 18, 2013

Favorites Friday

We spent afternoon eating and shopping in downtown Amelia Island.  Our first stop was Pepper's for lunch.  It was great.


The guy in the kitchen laughed at me taking pictures. 
Ceviche--yummy!

After lunch we headed off to the antique stores and an art gallery. We stopped in Twisted Sisters just because I like the name.  I could have done some damage in this store to the credit card, but because I had Steve acting as my "girlfriend" that day, I did not make any purchases here. 

Some of my favorite Friday items today were found at the antique stores in Amelia.  I spotted two little paintings with  cutwork that we thought would be great for the boat. 



Steve found some little birds to add to the salon. 


We stopped at an antique store on our way back to the marina.  You know the kind that has all kinds of interesting things outside to pull you inside.  We bought a plant to keep on the boat that doesn't need much attention (insert water for attention).  
Succulents I hope to keep alive.

I wish I knew the names of all these little plants--they are so cute.
 The one item that has kept us connected with what is going on around the world and at home  is our MIFI from AT&T. It is a A tiny portable wireless hotspot that alllows up to ten devices into AT&T's network.  It has a great battery life too!


.  

The last item for favorite Friday is our vacuum.  It is small, lightweight converts to hand held  size when needed to get into small places.  We got this one for less than $70 at Bed Bath and Beyond with one of their coupons.    

Happy Weekend!



John 21:19     2 Corinthians 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment