Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday!


I am thankful for…

----a forgiving God who loves me in spite of myself
----a husband who provides more adventure to my life than should be legal
----parents and family who are healthy and supportive of our crazy dream
----daughters who keep me laughing and smiling
----this beautiful country in which we live



Today we headed back to Charleston to the boat to resume our trip south.  The rental car was packed full with clothing for warm weather, craft supplies for me as I look for things to keep my hands busy while we cruise, and all kinds of tools and hardware for Steve.  It had rained just before we arrived at the marina so everything was a little wet.  The skies are cloudy and gray, but it is comfortably warm.  It didn't take me long to get my sea legs back after we unloaded.  I think I missed the gentle rocking motion of the boat while we were at home.  Everything was just as we had left it.  The dock master told us there had been some rough seas and high winds while we were away, but no harm to the boat. 


Psalm 56:3-4   Matthew 6:20-21




No comments:

Post a Comment